This introduction to the 3-part Character Challenge isn’t about the type of challenge that will dare you to do something that can hurt you, in any way. Instead, this will actually challenge you to take a good look at the type of character you are, and to see how you can improve upon at least one aspect of your being. You’re probably a great person to yourself and others, but there’s always a way to bring out the better you. You know my motto: Live and love your life!
There are dozens of character traits that make up our being, but I’m going to cover just a few of the most common character traits that people often struggle with, when working on their personal development. In this 3-part series, I’m going to cover the following 18 character traits:
- Attentiveness – Showing the worth of a person or task by giving my undivided concentration.
- Boldness – Confidence that what I have to say or do is true, right, and just.
- Creativity – Approaching a need, a task, or an idea from a new perspective.
- Decisiveness – The ability to recognize key factors and finalize difficult decisions.
- Dependability – Fulfilling what I consented to do, even if it means unexpected sacrifice.
- Determination – Purposing to accomplish right goals at the right time, regardless of the opposition.
CLICK HERE TO CONTINUE READING